September 18, 2010

Something I'd fortten....

Volleyball is fun, yo.

I forget sometimes that there is a sport that I actually enjoy playing. I'm not a good enough athelete to enjoy most sports...and I find little to no point in watching them on tv.  But, every once in a while I'm given the opportunity to experience one for myself.  This time it was in the form of a students vs. teachers lunchtime volleyball game. I was reminded that I'm good at serving, decent at the rest of the positions, and can take a fall without problems. The teachers won. The second game was called early when one of the students decided the roof of the school was feeling left out. Hopefully, it likes its new friend volleyball.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Volleyball always seems to make me laugh! So much fun to play...or more so attempt to play.