August 08, 2010

Woot for Weightloss!

So I was doing some math yesterday and I realized my numbers are great! When I started working out in February-March I was topping out at 205. I'd crossed that magical 200 number and hated it. I'm now at 180. That means that I've lost 25 pounds since then!  I'm 11.5 pounds lighter than I was at the beginning of summer. I'm 10 pounds lighter than I was when Teel and I got married. I'm only 5 pounds heavier than I was when I started college.....which means I'm probably only 10 pounds heavier than I was when I graduated high school. Go me!  All of this means that if I stick to it, I may actually get to my first goal weight of 160 before Christmas! Which could lead to getting to my recommended BMI weight by the end of the school year.  I think this might be the first time I've been happy about math!

2 comments:

Valina said...

wooo hoo!! good luck!!

Creative Stories said...

Wow that's a lot. Hope you get more progress!