July 21, 2007

*grumble*

I've been stressed out for the last two days over money. Why? Yesterday was supposed to have been payday. They (the school in Havasu) are usually pretty good at getting the checks into the banks at a reasonable afternoon time. That I could deal with even though there were things I wanted to do. However, when I woke up this morning there was still no money in my bank account. WTF? Apparently, the not-so-lovely woman that is in charge of payroll and therefore in charge of depositing the checks just decided not to. She left the school at 3 and just went home. Seriously...it's not like Havasu is huge. The wait to deposit wouldn't be long. The bank is on the way to Donkey Acres (yes, that's the actual name of the area of town she lives in). Grrrr....

She was nice enough to say she'd try to get it into the bank by noon today....and that I'm getting some extra money on this one, but really......get my check in on time!

0 comments: