June 30, 2007

Knots n things...

There is one knot...apparently an easy one...that takes me forever to do. And honestly, I can only do it if I imagine my fingers to be alligators. But it doesn't always work. I have retarded alligators.

Going to Olive Garden for dinner after a day of graham crackers and rope may seem like a good idea....but really it's an amazing one. Body and tummy are much with the warm fuzzies.

Today held an unintentional, minor, personal victory. I put on the cute puppy dog begging face and got to be in some face bondage for a while. I didn't notice it at first, but a couple of the strands went directly across my ears. They and their pressure stayed in place the entire (1/2 hour?) time I was wearing it. No claustrophobia. No twitches. Not even a moment of talking myself through it. I think it has a lot to do with Lee just quickly doing the work and not fidgeting with my ears. It was just on and that's that. Yay for teeny-tiny baby steps!

Mark and Tanya are sleeping in the living room. Harley is still out there. He's becoming more and more social. *sniffle* Mah baybies growin' up. *fans face southern belle style*

Tessa is coming to visit! Tessa is coming to visit!! I get an entire week of Tessa time!

3 comments:

Squid said...

YAY! I'm super glad Tessa gets to come visit you! To bad we can't pack up the entire Flock for a week to come. Someday maybe. Love you lots!

Mandyfish said...

I think a mass reunion of the Flock is in order sometime.

For now, though, Yay for Tessa!!!!

Love you too, babycakes!

Tessa K. said...

i am so excited to be there... yay!!!