June 19, 2007

I really want my hips to bend backwards.

We made it safely to Connecticut. We made it out of Texas before the omg-people-are-missing-big storm. We've not left anything of ours behind in a hotel room. We've both managed to get bellyaches from on the road food. We're both happy to not be sitting in a car anymore. She humored me magnificently while I geeked about several things....like Elvis and chocolate and history.

I'm pretty sure my ass is starting to be shaped like the car seats. Not pretty....must get back to the gym soon.

I was planning on posting most nights of the trip. There have been good stories to share every day. But then I realized that this trip wasn't really mine. I'm along to keep Hilz mostly sane and somewhat less stressed. We got here...and still like each other, so I'm taking that as a sign I did my job well. Now, this doesn't mean I won't be telling a few choice stories....oh no! See, there have been a few pictures taken (because I'm a geek like that) and there are stories that have to go with them. Because stories have to be shared ya know....much like the gonorrhea...


...but not until I get back.


So there.

0 comments: