May 12, 2007

One down...

I'm a tiny bit sun fried...my shoulders, neck, and face are tinged pink. I'm not entirely sure garage sales are worth all the hassel overall, but I did sell my bike. Yay! I think I maybe rode it for one year of the five I've owned it. Anywhere I could ride my bike to, or be willing to ride my bike to, I can walk to....and I'd rather walk. There's more connection to the earth and the life about when walking. The sale of a rather expensive, bike-shaped, clothes hanger gave me back about half of what I originally paid for it. I hadn't actually expected it to sell. I've been waffling with the sell decision for a while now. I don't ride it here, but maybe in Phoenix? Are you kidding? I barely rode it in Laramie. Now, there is a bare spot in my bedroom. I wonder what it will be like to have a bedroom that is actually only a bedroom?

Yes, this is a post that isn't saying much. See, I feel like talking. I want to visit, chat, converse....talk. But, I'm afraid that right now I won't have anything to say. That anything I can or will talk about will either be absolute innane babble or will be all twisty, confusing, and somewhat depressed. I don't have anything entertaining to share in hopes of fulfilling the babble quotient and I don't want to continue on the poor pitiful me track - I've had enough of that. So, I'm not talking. I'm typing...

0 comments: