May 10, 2007

I won't go into shut down mode, but...

I....I'm tired. Not physically, though I'm sure I could use a few more hours of sleep, my body is full of energy and restless. My mind isn't. I'm tired. I'm tired searching and sorting. I'm tired of holding up hope and motivation. I'm tired of going in circles with what-ifs and maybes. I wish that even just one section of world I deal with would get itself figured out. I can't do the things I want or need to do until then. I'm tired of it. I'm just tired. Can I just stay home with my kitty and blankie...ignore it all for a while...a day...a few hours. Please?




****Edit****

Yay for friends who understand the need for a break! And yay for those friends for providing an entertaining distraction or two and a yummy dessert that fits into my diet!

0 comments: