March 28, 2007

Oooh, this could be bad...

I've been spending hours pouring over the lj/ebay "shopping" links. This could go so wrong for my wallet. (Will power girl, will power!) Everything is more than decently priced. In most cases, cost and shipping is a steal. I've been strong so far...but there is a cute, hot-pink fetish skirt (that would just rock with my corsets)...I may not be able to resist it. Or the monkey slippers. It would be so easy to set up a store and start selling/trading things I have, but then the temptation would be even greater to buy. Damn my consumerist training! Make it stop. Tell me no...or something...

2 comments:

Big Gay Jim said...

Girls who don't come to AIDS Walk should not splurge on shoes or skirts, even if they rock. We're much more fun that shopping!

Mandyfish said...

You are right about me not needing to splurge, but you don't get to guilt me. Nu-uh! 30 dollars is nothing compared to the 100+ it would be to visit you. Sorry sweetiecakes.