February 24, 2007

Oddness and other stuff...

1. I apparently will be turned into a saint shortly. Why? I let a passel of teenagers, who were going door to door selling magazine subscriptions, use my bathroom. They were really happy about it. No, I mean really.

2. I do believe that one of the above mentioned teens walked away with a souvenir...my make-up. I can't find it anywhere. I even cleaned. Why would they want a half used bottle of foundation? I have to be wrong...this is just too strange.

3. I heart book sales! Particularly those that allow me to walk out with 25 books for two dollars. Some of you may be inheriting books. Really, there is no reason for me to keep a stack of Queer Studies books or a nifty, but so-not-me, book of L.Ron Hubbard's Dianetics Letters.

4. My computer is forgetting my passwords. In most cases this doesn't matter. I use similar variants for most of them, but there are a few sites that insist I use their passwords. I can't find the emails containing those passwords...so I think I'm screwed.

5. Yummy spicy red curry lemon ginger chicken and jasmine rice! I may not be able to pull off a full three-course meal...or really even a one-course meal complete with sides and dessert 'n stuff...but I rock the main dishes!

2 comments:

Linus said...

I like to think of the loss of passwords as the cyber equivalent of shedding skin cells; it's the process of renewing your internet body. They say we shed all of our skin cells every 28 days or so - be glad that internet renewal moves at a slower pace...

Mandyfish said...

Hmmm..interesting. So, if I shed it (or it is lost to the internet) then my new "body" doesn't need that site anymore? But what if I want it?