January 30, 2007

Feeling frumpy...

Okay, so it is my fault I'm feeling this way...mostly. Not including the cold *insert whiny sniff noise here* the decision, or more accurately the lack thereof, to not work out as often as I should has come back to bite me. It's in a very small way. I finally decided to do a "weigh and measure" at the gym tonight. I've managed to just not do one for ohh....say...since September. *sigh* The results were much more positive than I expected. I was pretty sure I'd gained back quite a bit of my summer loss. In actuality, no. I only gained a pound and a couple inches here and there. Nothing big, but it helps explain my general blah-ness about my body right now. I need motivation. I need to find some way to get myself into the gym on my nights off (as in not being a trainer) even after long days at school. I don't really care if I lose any weight; I like being round and soft. I don't want to be squishy though. I feel squishy. Motivation. Motivation. M.o.t.i.v.a.t.i.o.n.

0 comments: