October 16, 2006

Things I want....right now...in this order:

1. A professional pedicure. One of the good ones with the spa treatments and arch massages.

2. A massage...or two. Deep tissue and hot stone. Anything, as long as it works the knots out of my lower back. Sometimes I hate being a girl.

3. Someone to clean my apartment while I'm busy doing the first two. Please? I'll make you cookies.

4. Someone to make my neighbor's yappy dog disappear. Bonus points for guessing the easy quote.




On a completely different note....is it odd that it weirded me out when the TacoHell guy called me honey? I know he didn't mean a thing by it...but it's still strange.

2 comments:

Squid said...

"This Akita-Evita just won't shut up I believe if you play non-stop that pup Will breathe its very last high-strung breath I'm certain that cur will bark itself to death"
Today for you - tomorrow for me.

If I was there I would be over to help clean, but instead I will send happy thoughts because that is about the best I can do from here :)

loves,

Mandyfish said...

Aww...thanks. I love you too my multi-colored squidlet.